venerdì 6 settembre 2013

#NYFW Spring/Summer 2014 - day 1

The first day of the New York Fashion Week is over. I selected the looks I preferred from the first day of shows.

 - ZAC Zac Posen: Pretty but the same old story. Common.

 - BCBG Max Azria: Always very feminine and elegant.

BCBG


 - Richard Chai Love: Only 3 looks of 48 outfits. The savable.

Richard Chai Love


- Creatures Of The Wind: I like the combinations of colors, rather than the clothes.


creatures of the wind


 - Tanya Taylor: At first sight, you are immediately put in the freshness and lightness, typical of spring.

Fotor0906151552


 - Nicholas K: Do you remember when we did as children clothes with sheets? Well, Nicholas K made almost an entire collection in that way, except for one that looks right in the picture below. Inexplicable.

Nicholas K


 - Rachel Comey: I love the entire collection, I would wear every pieces. But I don't love all the shoes.

Fotor0906155047



Maybe the next year, you'll see my pictures from the shows ;) 



Photos courtesy of Style.com.



Follow on Bloglovin

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento