domenica 29 settembre 2013

My Milan Fashion Week - day 1 Aigner show



Forgive the long absence, but it was a crazy period: the health problems of my father, admission to the university and the imminentx transfer to Milan. Hard times as the Bob Dylan song.

Ten days ago, I was in Milan to find a house for me and my brother and to participate in my first fashion week! What an amazing experience! Going to concerts, presentations and participate in the after-show party. Wow!

During the first, we spent most of the time for meetings with realtors. In the evening, I went to Aigner show "Brazilian beat". Amazing location, bright colors and killer shoes :)
For the occasion, I wore a petroleum blue Nenette dress that I adore, with gorgeous handmade Omnia necklace and bracelet and Gucci shoes. What do you think?









Outfit 1: 
 - Marc Jacobs sunnies
 - Conbipel necklace
 - Zara shirt
 - H&M jeans 
 - Dries Van Noten bag

Outfit 2:
 - Nenette dress
 - Omnia necklace and bracelet
 - Nenette studded pochette
 - Gucci shoes



Follow on Bloglovin

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento