domenica 4 agosto 2013

Ischia here I come!




Hi people! 

Forgive my absence but I was not good very well!

After an intense year, the well-deserved holiday have arrived. From tomorrow to Wednesday, I will be with my boyfriend in Ischia, for three days of relaxation... I envisage three days of beach, spa and long walks. It will be difficult for me to post from there, as my laptop has decided to make a fuss, so I can not take it with me!

To stay up to date and live with me this short adventure, keep an eye on my Instagram profile @rosamanitti ! 

Have a nice holidays! Whether it is a special summer to all of you!


Salve gente!

Perdonate la mia assenza, ma purtroppo non sono stata un granchè!

Dopo un anno intenso, le meritate vacanze sono arrivate. Da domani fino a mercoledì, sarò ad Ischia, per tre giorni di relax. Mi aspettano spiaggia, terme e lunghe passeggiate. Sarà per me difficile postare da lì, poichè il mio pc portatile ha deciso di fare i capricci e non posso portarlo via con me!

Per restare sempre aggiornati e vivere insieme a me questa breve avventura, non perdete d'occhio il mio profilo Instagram @rosamanitti !

Buone vacanze! Che sia un'estate speciale per tutti voi!




Follow on Bloglovin

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento